Sunken Cheeks

Sunken cheeks occur when you don’t have a lot of tissue (flesh) between your zygoma (the bony arch of your cheek under your eye) and your mandible (your lower jawbone). Both women and men can have them.
To give your cheeks a fuller appearance, a trained our highly skilled doctor can use injectable facial fillers, that can last from several months to several years.